FSA Livestock Forage Disaster Program Eligibility Tool & Other Resources

For producers experiencing hot and dry conditions and/or drought, here is a helpful resource to learn which counties are eligible for FSA’s emergency assistance and livestock forage programs in Washington state. Visit this website to see if your county meets the eligibility requirements.
Contact your local FSA office as soon as possible and report your losses for crops and animals, along with nursery and Christmas Trees. 
Find the contact information for your local FSA using this link.
Related News
Due to the extreme heat we have been experiencing, WCA wants to remind you about the following FSA assistance programs. Stay safe out there!!!
FSA Programs that may have funds available for livestock producers:
ELAP – Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees, and Farm-raised Fish Program (ELAP): https://www.disasterassistance.gov/…/forms-of…/5804…
LIP – Livestock Indemnity Program (LIP): https://www.fsa.usda.gov/…/livestock-indemnity/index
USDA FSA Emergency Haying and Grazing Map

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s